If your return is within our stated guidelines, we will gladly accommodate your request for a full refund of your purchase,less shipping and handling. The following criteria must be satisfied:
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs.
- The Quilting Loft must receive the merchandise you intend to return within 30 days of the in-store purchase date or the order shipping date, if applicable.
- A dated register sales receipt from The Quilting Loft must accompany the return request.
- All items returned must be in their original packaging and unopened.
- We cannot accept returns on special orders or sales items.
- Refunds for class cancellation requests must be received at least 10 days before the scheduled date of the class.
- The return is made via the same payment method used to make the original purchase.
For the protection of both clients and staff, fabric, webbing, and bolted stabilizers that have left the shop will not be accepted as a return as we cannot guarantee that it has not come into contact with irritants or allergens.
For the protection of our suppliers and designers, all copyrighted items will not be accepted as a return.
Thank you for your support of our shop and our policy. We look forward to serving you in the future.
The Quilting Loft